Friday, March 5, 2010

responsible

I have 12-year rich working experiences. My polo shirts are earnest, responsible. Although I have 6-year experiences on SQL Server and Oracle, I keep on studying data-base. I am proficient in installing PC, software, hardware, internet, etc. I have management experience, such as lead our team to involve project implementation and after-sales work . I am also a very kind and outgoing person that get along well with ralph lauren polo shirts.
1.Being technical support ralph lauren polo: doing production presentation for customers’ visiting;2.Constructing website according to requirements of company; Solving blurred photo as customers’ requirements and giving feedback on photo solution;3.Being service manager, in charge of recruitment, training, performance assessment; Involving bidding document, proposal for project.4.Being administrator of data-base, in charge of updating, backup, recover, managing, maintaining data-base.